We are helping our client find a senior systems analyst to work in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota.
When our client’s team members have IT questions or problems, they contact the systems analyst team at their help desk. This senior role will require top shelf communication skills and “near mastery level” skills around Microsoft system and network support. Proven experience with IT processes and procedures is a must, not only following them, but helping in identifying new ones and augmenting existing ones.
The most important characteristic of this support team is that they provide great service. While these services include support for incoming calls around IT assets, the “senior” part of this role is the real key. This role must “get the big picture” when it comes to understanding root causes. Our client has invested in a strong quiver of operational support tools (SCCM, PowerShell, Intune and Meraki MDM for example). We need to find someone that will help proactively leverage them to continually increase service levels.
If you enjoy wearing many hats, taking on new projects and responsibilities, and enjoy learning about new technologies, this role may be for you. If you desire room to grow and to spread your wings, read on and see if your goals and experiences are a match!
You’re good at:
- Providing excellent customer service while using technical, analytical and superb communication skills to accurately identify client needs and provide effective solutions
- Microsoft support experience including, administration, configuration, support and securities for Windows 10, Office 2016 and Office 365
- Personal growth, both technically and professionally, proven examples of taking on new and increasing responsibilities in a senior level support analyst role
- IT operations management with tools like SCCM, PowerShell, Office 365 Admin UI
- Mobility management and support, mainly with iPhone/iOS setup (Cisco Meraki)
- Networking troubleshooting and support with strong TCP/IP and wired/wireless
- Managing software/hardware vendors for technical support points of escalation
- Planning, processing, delegating, being flexible, having a good attitude and a solid team player
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.