Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Mobile App and Software Developer to work in Sheridan, WY. With the Big Horn Mountains as a backdrop, Sheridan is home to world class fly fishing, hiking, camping and winter sports. Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities as well as a wide variety of coding challenges. A small team is looking for a dedicated long-term team member to help with web and mobile projects. Enjoy the best living in one of the safest states in the U.S. with outstanding school systems and no state income tax.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop secure web applications that are capable of handling large volumes of data.
- Applicants must be skilled in a wide variety of programming languages and be able to work effectively alone and in a team environment.
- Responsible for developing information solutions from conception to delivery.
- Perform application design/development, preparation of requirements, testing, debugging, load/performance testing, and new software releases.
- Communicate and work efficiently with the development team.
- Respond to the needs of internal and external customers as necessary.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a project to include plans, scope, schedule, and budget.
- Must be motivated toward personal achievement and be serious about helping a small company grow.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent industry work experience.
- Exceptional programming skills in web and mobile computing environments.
- Database design and normalization skills are required.
- Programming skills within the ArcGIS and Google Earth/Maps environment are desirable.
- Possess an understanding of a good build/release engineering process.
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.