We are seeking an organized resource to help our client coordinate and document network service provisioning activity. Experience with communicating (written and verbal) and managing multiple tasks/projects is highly desired. This full-time contract is expected to go a minimum of six months, with a high potential to go even longer. All work will be onsite at our client’s location in Billings, MT. If you are an organized, detail oriented person and have a propensity for coordination, this may be the perfect role for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and be the “point person” for new service turn-ups, from sales to “go live”
- Review and ensure new service orders have all required information and is accurate
- Prepare and validate supporting documentation for operations and engineering teams
- Provide regular updates to carriers, clients and company on all active installations
- Maintain and continually refresh project plans and schedule, ensuring all resources are engaged and on schedule
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience managing and coordinating project based work required (telco specific experience required)
- Proficient and proven experience with project coordination using software like Excel
- Experience with CAD or Google Earth a bonus
- Must work onsite in Billings, MT
- This is a full-time contract job with an estimated 6 month term (with potential extension)
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.