Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a UI Developer to work in Central Montana. Your primary focus will be on creating hand crafted, clean, semantic HTML and CSS responsive web layouts. This person will be responsible for turning conceptual visual designs into efficient, standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3 layouts. If you enjoy a challenge, care about crafting clean sematic code, and thrive in fast-paced environments, then you are a perfect candidate for this role. Attention to detail, flexibility, and a desire to work in a collaborative environment are essential to success in this position.
When applying, please provide A URL or code sample demonstrating the best of your CSS & HTML coding ability.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with developing and implementing UIs from designs
- UI development experience (HTML, CSS, SASS, Git)
- Experience with version control tools like Git or SVN (Git preferred)
- Ability to brainstorm with other team members and deal with constructive feedback
- CSS Metalanguage experience with Sass (or Less)
- Ability to distill visual designs into design patterns using extensible and reusable CSS
- Responsive design/development , mobile web best practices, cross-browser testing, and troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with graphic design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.